Monday, May 28, 2007


Finally a new step in my life.

Before the Happiness, sadness comes first i've gotten a D for my applied chemistry UT, how like that?! terrible terrible is what i can say. i'm so lost in school, i have totally no mood to study for other modules i only like 1 module which is an elective but how can i give up my core 3 modules for an elective, which is like totally silliness lor.

At least this is the last week of school which is week 7 but for the last 6 weeks, my applied chem, signal processing and biomedical instrumentation the daily grades can die man! i want to salvage the situation but how am i supposed to do that? i can't seem to project that good boy and hard working impression for the facilitator i'm at my wits end i feel like just e-mailing them to stop giving me fucking C's! i'm so tired of everything and looking at those grades it is like a discouragement. if my life isn't smooth sailing, if my life in school is good, i would feel so much better but everything is like so rough and bumpy.

However in life when there is down, there will always be up too. i finally found myself a job to support myself and my clubbing cum shopping lifestyle. this means ben is going to be busy, ben can't go down town as often anymore, ben can't meet people as and when he likes and ben have to work first before going down to maxwell to club. So sad! but for the sake of the money i guess i just have to do some sacrifices.

Ben is Saving up for?


-Louis Vuittion Wallet For 1 for me and 1 for my mother.
-Saving $$ for P.S
-Facial package
-A black Jacket
-Define Lens
-Stripshow for my 21 birthday

Ben is very happy to meet mango and jolene this wednesday, i'll be accompanying mango to work at PC bunk at plaza singapura, free can come and visit me, but hor but hor.. i might be too busy to entertain lei. hais so sad. anyway working there $5/hr earn abit abit den go buy something to make myself happy or should i save? Bleahx like i can save like that. then after that i'm going to meet jolene dear i don't know where got dinner to discuss about helping her with some modeling thing for her new clothesline. i'm not confirm if she will choose me but yup can't wait haha. it's been so long since i last met her now going to meet her like so excited.

As i was saying i found a job at the night safari, doing retail and today after school i'll be going down for an orientation, i wonder what we are going to do, hopefully we get a tour around the place go sightseeing, go inside for FREE! there are 5 retail outlets there and i want to work at BEN N JERRY ice cream!!! i want to EAT ICE CREAM and become fat fat. haha!

i seriously plan to work long for this job but the pay abit low $6, ok la not very low but the working hours is fixed 7 hours so that means 1 day i don't even earn like 50$ thats so pathetic. i calculated that each month i will get roughly 700 dollars. omg 700$!! so little. ><" how like that?

i'll be working with garrick and jeannie, we went for the interview together and it we got in together. Luckily the 5 retail outlets are on the same stretch, we can still see each other all the time. even if we are not working in the same outlet.

Nothing to update le.. if not people say i writing 5000 words essay. -.-

Night Safari pictures____



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home